Monday, October 29, 2012

Stockholm in the Morning

Hey family! So this week is going to be kind of a short email, but that's because I need to spend the majority of p-day packing... ha ha yep... so much for staying in Trollhättan another month, I got a call form president on Friday night and I am catching a train to Stockholm tomorrow morning! ha ha craziness.... ah I am so stressed out, but excited, but scared, but happy all at the same time! It will be really good to go to the office and get out of my greenie area after almost five months here, but I kinda have what we call "transfer stomach" I'm just nervous for the new and unknown you know? But it'll be good. My new comp is going to be Elder Asp. I'm a little nervous but we'll see how it goes.  Yeah so for the first three weeks me and Elder Asp will be in a tri-panionship with one of the current POE's, Elder Carpenter. He'll kinda show us the ropes and get us trained and then he'll leave in November to train a greenie and It'll just be me and Elder Asp.
So things are still good with Mario! He came to church yesterday and brought two of his friends! so that was super cool! The hard thing is none of them speak a lick of Swedish so we had to translate all of church for them into English and man, translation is hard! It's so weird, I can understand basically everything in Swedish but it's hard put it into English in a way that actually makes sense.
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well Dad! I hope you are feeling better now! Let me know if the tigers pull off a miracle or just fizzle in the world series and keep me posted on the bowl status of BYU and Utah! I hope Gader can pull through this ear infection thing, poor dog. It's been just over a year since Meg died right? Poor old pups. I miss them! 
Tell Scotty congrats on the engagement! ha ha that is awesome that he did it at their Halloween extravaganza! Oh the Draper family... haha send them all my love! The Halloween party looked so fun and you all looked great in your costumes, especially Cody! ;)
Well family I'm sorry but I've gotta head! Too much to do today, but just know I love you all so very much! I'll talk to you next week from Stockholm! 
love-
Elder Keetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.