Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sorry...

So the subject of this email is sorry because i think this might be a short email again this week! I am so sorry but me and Elder Saldutti need to get back to Trollhättan a little early today since we have an appointment right at six tonight. But I'll try to type as much as I can in the short time I have! So this week was a good week but a slow one. About mid way through the week Elder Saldutti got pretty sick so there was more sitting in the appartment than usual. So on Tuesday we went to the Shropes house and had dinner with one of our new investigators! Her name is Jill, she is 40 years old and has three kids. A girl who is five, and two boys who are eight and fourteen. they are all christian and have really good standards which is crazy rare here in Sweden let me tell ya... just the fact that they are christian makes them a minority here. So we had dinner and had a really good discussion with Jill about her religious background and then we sat down with the kids and everyone and watched the restoration movie. She really liked it and said she was excited to read in the book of mormon and find out more! ah it was so perfect! it was definitely the highlight of the week! other than that we just did some more less active work this week and began this thing where we are going to visit the members in the ward and teach them how to use PMG in there daily lives and help them realize that its not just for missionaries. PMG really is so amazing! I wish I would have realized how amazing it is before my mission! haha but I think these PMG lessons will be really good, the biggest problem here in trollhättan and the biggest reason it's one of the most unsucessful areas in the mission is because the ward isn't very enthusiastic about helping the missionaries or about missionary work in general so this should be really good.


It's starting to get pretty cold here! haha It's scary, and it's getting dark! I guess by the end of October/first of November the sun will be setting at 3 o'clock or something crazy like that! So we'll see what that's like.

Sounds like Cedar City is a blast! I would love to go to the shakespeare festival one day, I think I'd like it. Anyway, I'm sorry this is so short but I've gotta head! I love you all so very much! Thank you again for all you do for me! I feel each and every one of your prayers. I'm so greatful for each and every one of you and for my chance to be here in sweden! It is definitely hard work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you all!

ps. I can't wait for conference!!!

pps. I love you all!

ppps. yeah elder saldutti plays guitar. he is super good! he was in a couple bands before his mish that we're pretty famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.