Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, Once again I don't have much time.

Hey Fam! Well I'll go ahead and just let you all know, I got screwed on my emailing again this week. ha ha It's really hard being in a tripanionship and you have to take 3 hours out of P-day to email because we only have one computer. So Elder Matthews and Elder Hughes got an hour each... and I get... 40 minutes. ha ha and that's both to email president and read and answer your emails so sorry but it's going to be a short one again today! Everything is going great here. I feel like I'm starting to get a little bit used to the humidity. It basically just feels like you just got out of the shower. ALL the time. ha ha It's always the best when we're on our bikes because once you start sweating, you don't stop. ha ha but it's okay, I've actually lost a little weight so far. So that's sweet. It's good to hear that Memorial Day went well! Sounds like I missed a good cake and some good ribs! Dad, yes NC is definitely a BBQ state. Speaking of which, I had the best pulled pork I've ever had at a members house the other night! Oh it was so good! We usually get fed by the members once or twice a week is all. I'm actually kinda glad about that though because I do not want to get fat! ha ha Anyways, how is everything at home?! Tell Tyson and Aubry I love them so much! But, once again I have no time to read their emails. I'm so sorry! P-days are kind of stressful. Hey mom before I forget, could you send me the recipe for those from scratch pancakes? I'm craving them! Mt. Island is a really small ward, just over a branch. We don't have very much priesthood which is frustrating but other than that it's really good. We are basically in a suburb of Charlotte. It's kind of hilly I would say, enough to get my legs burning. ha ha but yeah, definitely kind of a ghetto town. I love it though. Well, and just like that my time is up. ha ha I really am so sorry that I have no time! Next week I'll for sure try and get on first instead of last. Elder Hughes and Elder Matthews owe me. ha ha Well have a good week everyone! I love you so much! I'll talk to you next week. Sorry this email was so scattered and random! ha ha I love you!




My address

9916 season grove lane

apt. 206

Charlotte NC, 28216

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.