Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweden...sounds nice, I think I'll go!

So, by the subject of the email you can probably see what my big news for the week is! We got our Visa's! All five of us! We fly out this Thursday morning at 6:15. Unfortunately I don't know details of our flights like layovers or anything like that, but I will definitely try and call again if I get a chance! But yeah, so I will go to the mission home on Wednesday night at 8:30 and just spend the night and then get up and head to the airport early in the morning! I'm so excited you guys! And it couldn't have come at a better time because Thursday I was having kind of a rough day and I was just saying my nightly prayers asking Heavenly Father to let me know if this was my mission or if I was still going to Sweden so that I could just stop wondering and worrying and go to work. Then the next day, I got the call from President Thomas! ha ha He was like "Well, you bags got their visa to go to Sweden, would you like you go with them?" ha ha Yes please! So yeah that's the big news from me for this week! We had a good week here. We had pretty solid investigator all the sudden stop contacting us so that kinda stunk. Her name is Alma (go figure huh? ha ha) Will you please pray for her? Oh and we started to teach a mildly schizophrenic guy so that's pretty awesome. He's a little off but still totally accountable if you know what I mean. ha ha His name is Randolph. Oh Dad I forgot to tell you, the water feature turned out great! That's super cool! I'm glad Ty got back on with Costco and his car is up and running. That's definitely good to hear. ha ha ha Dad, when you were telling me about Tyson's work schedule you forgot the "F" in shift. ha ha I had a good laugh over that. ha ha Maybe a little bit of a Freudian slip there? ha ha Just teasing. The Smith fam reunion sounds like it will be a blast! You'll have to tell me all about it and send me some pictures. Oh and Mom, that picture board sounds super cool! That's a good idea. Good luck speaking on Father's day mom! And happy early Father's day Dad! I love you so much! You have no idea the example you have set in my life. I will be lucky to become half the priesthood holder you are some day. I love you Dad. Well family, I know this is short...again. But it's just super hard to email with three people and one computer. And now there is a guy waiting in here for the computer and Elder Hughes still needs to write so I'll head. I love you all so much! You're all in my prayers every day! Keep on keepin on and I'll talk to you all from Sweden next week!


Love- Elder McKay Vance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.