Monday, March 4, 2013

The Lost E-mail...

Well this week is full of a lot of stories and a lot of news! So I'll guess I'll start with the "old" and end with the "new". So like I mentioned last week, on Tuesday Elder Cheney and I were able to ride up with the assistants to Arlanda airport to pick up the Boyer's. It was so fun! When they first came out I think there were so many kids in white shirts and suits around that they didn't recognize me, so when I went up to Stan, he just went to shake my hand like every one else and then he realized who he was and was like "Oh! I know you! You get a hug!" ha ha It was super funny but yeah they were really excited and we got some pictures together and everything it was super fun.



(Elder Christensen wrote this next paragraph while I went to the bathroom. ha ha) On Wednesday this week Christensen and I went on splits to do Niclas's baptismal interview. I wasn't actually in the room but it went really well and Christensen said that he was really prepared. After that we ended up going around teaching the crap out of people. Like I have always said there is always someone waiting to be taught. So I couldn't just sit down and relax. Could you imagine if Niclas wouldn't have ever been found because we were lazy? That's just not me. Anyway... We went out teaching and it was super fun. Christensen and I go way back to Göteborg. We laughed, we cried it was special. Then we went home and had some O'boy chocolate milk! I don't know if I have talked about this yet but it's the best stuff in the whole world! I will totally send some of it home for you all to try. But there is a special way to eat it. You have to put two scoops in the bottom and then pour the milk in. Before mixing it too much you eat the chocolate that floats to the top. IT IS DELICIOUS. Then you can stir it and drink it. If you feel that your thirst has not been satisfied then you can have another glass to fill the empty spaces in your gut.

Ya so we had the Baptism this week and it went super good! I would normally say that baptisms don't always go as planned but this one really went smoothly and we had no problems at all. Niclas was a little bit nervous but nothing could have stopped him from getting thrust under that water by Brother Olsson ha ha. He was like a member that just hadn't gotten wet. He walked in the door with his suit and nobody could tell that he was the one who was getting baptized. At the end of the service Niclas actually ended up being the one who said the closing prayer. It was a super cool experience and the ward was super excited. the next day in church I confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.