Monday, August 20, 2012

On The Road Again....Again






 Hey there mom and pop! How's it going? Sounds like Disneyland is a hot sweaty good time! ha ha So that's good! That's super cool Cars Land is open now! I can't wait to go to it. Hopefully by the time I get home it'll kinda be calmed down because it won't be so new. That is super fun that Mark and Jo and the family were there for a little while too! I think we need to get another Disney/cruise trip with the goodies and drapers again. that would be sooo fun! maybe.... coming home present?? ha ha I'm just sayin... think about it! So this week was a good one, lots of traveling again. me and sanders had the car for all of Tuesday and Wednesday so we hit the road hard. Both day's we mapped out our route and hit the road about noon and didn't get back until eight or nine at night. so. much. driving. ha ha We put around 500 kilometers on the car in two days. We only get 2000 a month... ha ha whoops. So we ended up taking the car back to Goteborg on Thursday when we went to district meeting just so we wouldn't use all the miles. it was really good though because we were able to get to a lot of tiny farm towns outside of trestad (tricity. that's what they call our area because of trollhättan, vänersborg, and uddevalla) Get ready for a lot of pictures today because the Swedish countryside is beautiful! we saw alot of really cool old churches from the 17 and 18 hundreds and a viking graveyard and alot of other really cool stuff. we even got to drive the car onto a ferry and ride it to an island! ha ha it was alot of fun and all the less actives were really happy to see us. they never get visits since they live so far away. so mom you were wondering about how teaching goes down with me and sanders. Well he leads the lessons and I usually just come in and add my thoughts and testimony or help clarify things or share personal experiences. My participation keeps going up as my Swedish keeps getting better. So on Thursday I went on splits with Elder Christensen. He is the one in that cinnamon roll picture with the crazy blond hair. It was really fun! He is from Draper area, went to Jordan high. I really like him alot. I wouldn't mind being comps with him at all in the future. He is into rock climbing and mountain biking too. So that was fun to talk to him about that stuff. Well I'll end with my most stressful experience this week. The time finally came and I was called upon to give a blessing in Swedish. One of the less actives we visited on Wednesday had been really sick lately and wanted a blessing of health. So Sanders anointed her and then I gave her a blessing. The whole blessing was probably about 40 seconds long. Very very simple. ha ha But it was good and I hope she felt the spirit that was there. That's all that matters. I was shaking so bad though! ha ha It was so stinking nerve racking! ha ha But it went well. My Swedish is slowly getting there. So that's good. Well fam that's it for now. It is one of the zone leaders birthdays today, Elder Linford. So we are going to go celebrate that. I love you all so much and will talk to you next week!


love- your elder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.