Monday, August 13, 2012

I can't think of a good subject...


Hej Fam!

How's it going everyone? This week was pretty good for me, not super eventful but a lot of traveling again. Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday we were in Göteborg for different things but other than that we got to get some good work done in Trollhättan so that's good. Irene is still slowly progressing so that's good, and our other investigators.... well I'll let you know when we meet with them. I don't think I've told you about this but in Sweden they have this thing called semester which is like their summer vacations, but the government makes it mandatory that everyone with a job, no matter the job, gets a 2-5 week semester in July. That means NO ONE is home in the month of July. They all go to Norway and stuff so now that they are all getting back from semester hopefully we'll be able to meet them more often. It sounds like there is a little bit of confusion about transfers and how that works because both mom and dad asked about it. Here's how it works. There are no transfers in this mission. ha ha okay so there are, but President doesn't follow any kind of set schedule. He just moves people around when he feels prompted. Obviously there are some transfers every nine weeks because that's when we get new missionaries from the mtc, but other than that you could get a call from President any given Saturday and leave that Monday for your new area. Kinda crazy! A sister in our district actually got the call this week so she is leaving on Tuesday I believe. I actually have no idea how much longer Sanders and I will be together, but we are guessing probably around six more weeks because that's when the new greenies come from the mtc. So we'll see what happens. Oh, so breaking news! As I was writing I was just informed that Sanders and I now have a car! ha ha, Here in Sweden you can only drive on a US license for one year and then you have to resubmit for eligibility. so the zone leaders here in Göteborg, both their licenses are expired so while they wait to renew we get their car! I'll let you know how it is driving a tiny European car after five months straight of not touching a car! ha ha this should be fun! The streets are crazy here! Mom, sounds like you and the girls had a blast swimming, even with the wrong swimsuits! ha ha oh man, I miss those little girlie's so much! I'm glad you had a blast fishing Dad! Oh and happy birthday! Sorry it's a little late, but I hope it was a good one! 26 again huh? Man you're getting young! Well everyone, I hope you all have a fantastic week, we are going to go do something fun for Syster Shnieber's last P-day here in Göteborg so I'm gonna head. I love you all so much! Have a good week! Oh and Ty said you're heading to Cali and Disneyland? Is that this week? If it is have so much fun and take lots of pictures! Go on pirates at least ten times for me! ha ha love you all, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.