Monday, July 30, 2012

Real Quick Today

Hey family!


Thank you so much for the emails! Sounds like this week has been a fun one! I'm sorry up front because this week we don't have a lot of time, we need to catch a bus and be to Göteborg by 11:00. Brother Harris, one of my teachers in the MTC, is back in Sweden with a couple other rm's so he is coming into Göteborg today to hang out with all of us. Apparently we might be going to one of the islands off of Göteborg to see an old castle. So that should be fun! I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous that you all are enjoying the Olympics right now. I do love the Olympics, but I'm just glad I'm not missing the winter Olympics, they're my favorite. This week has been a good one here, super busy. We had spilts on Thursday/Friday with the assistants/zone-leaders, so for two days we had four missionaries in Trollhättan. It was super good and we got so much work done, but I'm glad they left, it was a little cramped in the apartment, and me and Sanders are out of money for this month so we didn't have food to feed them for any longer. Don't worry mom, they give us plenty of money every month, more than enough. But.... at the beginning of the month Ä. Sanders somehow managed to lose 500 crowns(about 80 bucks) haha so we are running short this month. The end is near so we should be good, just lots of hot dogs and top ramin, haha. So "H" is engaged huh?! Wow that's exciting! Tell him congrats for me and tell his lady friend...um... moi bien. haha no idea if that's how you spell it. I hope all goes well with the immigration and stuff! Well family sorry but I've gotta run! I love you all so much! Oh and we got a baptismal date this week! Her name is Irene and she has a problem with coffee so definitely pray for her!

I love you all so much!

Love- Äldste keetch!

p.s. I got the packages on friday mom! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I loved them! You are so so so good to me! And.... all the candy may or may not already be gone. Haha thank you again! You have no idea how much they made my day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.