Friday, April 27, 2012

Tjena Familj!

Hows it going everyone?! Well it's been another week, and I am another week closer to getting out of here! ha ha I love the MTC, and I don't feel ready at all to go to Sweden, but at the same time, I am so ready to get to Sweden! ha ha I can't wait! It will be a new adventure. Because this MTC adventure is getting kinda old. ha ha But don't worry, I'm not complaining! Life is still good here. ha ha
So dad, sounds like you are having a blast with the power washer! ha ha It will definitely be the summer of the power washer! Just don't power wash Gader. ha ha Giddy is okay though. The Martina McBride concert sounds like it'll be a blast! Give Megs a big hug for me when you seen her and tell her I love her! Be safe driving. So mom, I sent my pants along with a SD card with pictures on it home. Thanks for sewing those for me! I was so ticked when that happened! I promise it's not because I'm getting fat. ha ha Or at least I hope I'm not. You tell me after seeing my pictures ha ha. So, this Tuesday we had an awesome devotional! Elder Russell M. Nelson came and talked to us! That is the 4th quorum of the 12 member to talk to us since I've been here! we have heard Oaks, Packer, Ballard, and now Nelson. He spoke on the doctrine and the 9 points of it we need to focus on as missionaries. It was so good! It is amazing the spirit those men of god carry with them! When he walked into the room on Tuesday, everyone stood up, and the Elders in front of me were really tall so I couldn't see who it was but I immediately knew it was an apostle. You could just feel his presence. Anyways, how goes things at home? Anything new or exciting going on? I hope so. Any Disney trips being planned? I hope not. Not without me there! ha ha Just kidding.
So we should get our travel plans a week from today! How crazy is that?! I am so excited I can't hardly stand it. I just can't wait to go to the airport, and to ride in a car. ha ha To see the outside world again will be very refreshing. I feel a little trapped at times here. So apparently I am sleep talking in Swedish! ha ha It's not quite dreaming but it's a start! I woke up Tuesday morning and Elder Maness said I had been jabbering in Swedish in the middle of the night. He said he couldn't understand much but he did catch me saying "varför inte" a few times. Which means "why not" ha ha So I thought that was pretty funny. Oh and another cool language thing, last week I totally blanked on the English word for revelation. For the life of me I could not think of it! All I could think of was uppenbarelse. I was rather proud of myself. ha ha. Well what else?... Thank you for my package mom! Those chips are the envy of my entire district! (Salt and Pepper chips from Costco) ha ha Good thing I'm nice and share, and I think you're super creative mom! I have absolutely loved everything you've sent me so far. So thank you so much! I love you all so much! Sorry so short today, but time is just about out so I better head. P-day is seriously not long enough! I'll get off now so I can maybe hop on later tonight for a minute or two to see if momma got a chance to write me. But no worries if you don't! I love you so very much and miss you all so much! Give the girlies a kiss and a hug for me. There are some tow mater pictures on the SD card I sent home so you'll have to share those with Aubs and the girls. I love you all again! Until next week... hej då!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.