Monday, May 7, 2012

11 More Days!

Hey everyone! How are you! It was so good to hear from all of you, thanks for your emails and love each week :) They really do mean so much! So mom, how to do an Ä on an English keyboard? I have no idea. ha ha on all the computers here in the MTC you can select any language keyboard you want. So I just switch it to the Swedish  keyboard when I type. Sorry! So it sounds like the weekend in St. George was great! That's super funny about seeing Mark and Jo there! ha ha So happy late birthday to Sadie lady! I bet it was a blast! Aub sent me some pictures of the girlies, I definitely miss them so much! I'm sorry work is so killer Dad. Hopefully it'll get better as time goes on and you get more used to the new system. That is really too bad about Mary McKay! She was such a sweet lady, I always enjoyed talking to her when I was at the drug store. So we got to host for the new missionaries Wednesday! It was super fun. Kind of weird and nostalgic to be on the other side of the curb watching other kids say goodbye and then leading them away from their families. But it was awesome. I hope we get to do it again next week. So Megs says you went to Shikeyahs reception? That's awesome! I totally forgot she was getting married! I hope all goes well with her and Caden. Well I hope Tyson is doing alright in Seattle! Best of luck to him. I don't really hear from him a ton so you'll have to let me know how things go as he starts to sell. So we don't get our travel plans until tomorrow... dang it! ha ha but oh well. That'll give us something to look forward to for tomorrow! I'll make sure to let you guys know the plans in my email next week. but I hopefully will get to call home for at least a little bit at the airport so plan on that! I hope Aubs has a great b-day this week! Give her loves for me! Anyways, sorry the email is so short today but I've gotta go. I love you all so much and Ill talk to you next week! Oh and before I forget, the most important thing of all, happy Cinco de Mayo tomorrow! haha Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.