Monday, May 13, 2013

After Skype Blues

Well, I'm not gonna lie, it is a little hard to email after skyping last night! It's just not as fun when I can't see and talk to you guys! ha ha. But that's okay, I still love it:) So it really was so fun to Skype and see all of your faces and talk to you! Happy mothers day again mom! I love you so much! And miss you like crazy! I hope you know that. It was so fun to see the girls and talk to them! It seriously amazes me every time how much they grown in between each time I see them! It's kinda scary to be honest! ha ha. Mom, you asked what the biggest thing is that changed since last time I talked to you all? Hmm...it's hard to tell actually! probably the girls, a new little one added to the ranks, and I noticed a new decoration or two on the desk. ha ha What's the biggest thing that changed about me?


So today we will be heading in to Malmö. I need to go in to the migration offices there to renew my visa so that I don't get deported. ha ha So that should be fun.

Nothing else too exciting happened this week that I didn't already talk about yesterday. We were able to set a baptismal date with our new investigator Alexander. Please keep him in your prayers along with Robin. We are really hoping that they can both be baptized before the prophet comes.
Oh I almost forgot! I have an important update on chill kitty! ha ha We saw him again on Saturday! He was chillin' outside our apartment when we left the other morning so we paused and pet him for a while and then had to go. It was pretty funny to see him again though. ha ha.
Well family I know that this email is really short and I feel super bad but we need to get going to Malmö so that we have time to get through all the immigration stuff I have to do to renew my visa but please know how much I love each and every one of you! I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you again, but until then, I love this work and I love Sweden! I truly love this gospel and am so grateful for it in my life and the joy it gives me. There really is nothing like sharing this gospel with others. It is the most gratifying thing ever! I love it! I love you all! Have a fantastic week and I'll talk to you again soon!

Love-

Äldste Keetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.