Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hejsan Familj

Oh my goodness has it really been another week?? Sometimes it feels like the days go so fast but sometimes it just drags on. Know that I feel your guy's prays always though an they definitely help so much. Thank you so much for always keeping me in your prayers. Well what more do I say about my district? They are all very different. haha They are all great missionaries but oh man I struggle with a couple. As district leader my biggest difficulty is an elder who is very argumentative and thinks all the rules are stupid and just wants to hang out all the time. sorry I won't dwell on the negative. I really do love all of them. My comp, Elder Linge, is leaving Tuesday! I think I already told you but he is originally from Norway so he already is basically fluent in the language. So once he leaves I'll be in a tri-panion ship with Elders Maness and Ouimet. So I'll let you know how that goes. haha I don't want to lose Elder Linge so soon! He really is so great and I love him. dad- we have devotionals every Sunday and Tuesday night. Elder Oaks came and spoke to us last week! He spoke on the holy ghost (den helige anden) and it was so good! I am so privileged to hear apostles speak directly to me! Mom thank you so much for my package! It really brightened my day and I love my shoes! I'm actually wearing them right now. haha I believe I got it on Monday afternoon so it must have been same day delivery! or maybe I got it Tuesday? I honestly can't remember.. the days blur together so bad here! We get to go to the temple every p-day while we are in the MTC and I love it so much! I love the temple and it really is such a nice break from the busy busy busy of the MTC. This morning we did endowments and there is a brand new mural in the chapel that a member in Germany painted i guess, it is really pretty and is like 40 feet long! Did I forget to answer any questions? I'm so glad Cancun was amazing! Tyson says you guys came back looking like a couple of Mexicans! haha I would love to go to one of those resorts sometime (hint hint) haha. I'm not sure about Rea's email mom, sorry! Let me know when you find out because that's the only one I have. Well I need to be done for now so I will talk to you all next week. I love you so very much and I hope I got to all of your questions! Sorry I'm really not great at this whole email thing! A half of an hour is really not enough time! I love you all so much! Talk you you next week!
p.s. keep using dear elder! I love hearing from all of you and it's nice to have mail since as the DL I have to check it twice a day. Love you all!!!

**Just in case you were curious... his Dear Elder box is #169**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.