Monday, June 6, 2011

The Pig

So i know last post i said to prepare yourselves for a deep post....
but lets be fair, I'm a boy.
This blog is not profound in any way..... its a blog for the simple minded, such as myself.
maybe that explains why each post is only a 4-5 sentences?
either that or I am just and extremely lazy blogger.... yeah, most likely the latter on that one.

but I digress. As for KPGR I will say this:

KPGR 88.1 FM is the single greatest program offered at PGHS. And to anybody who is still in high school that reads this blog, take my advice and get involved right away! nowhere else will you find such a big group of socially diverse people come together and accept each other and love each other with no hesitation.
Now I'm sure the drill team or the football team are the best of friends too. but there's one problem, they are all either football players or dancers!
Here's a sample of all the different people in the melting pot of KPGR- army recruits, football players, tetris champs, golfers, musicians, emos(is that the plural of emo?) thrift store guru's, bloggers, hipsters, basketball players, techies, lacrosse players, even ball room dancers! And that's only this year!
I guess when i comes down to it, that's what makes KPGR so amazing. the ability for such a widely differing group of people to come together and form friendships. That's more important than the music or the shows or broadcasting the games.

KPGR was my single favorite thing about my high school experience. I will miss it so much. so for one last time, from the winner of "best radio voice 2010" Hello and Welcome to KPGR 88.1 FM my name is McKay Keetch...(too bad this is a blog, my radio voice would have you weak at the knees).

post script: how did this turn into a serious post?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.