Sunday, March 7, 2010

did you eat alot of paint chips as a kid?

yeah...... why??

well i don't feel like writing today. big surprise! the reason for this being how unbelievably happy i am at this moment in my life! i did not fall asleep until three in the morning but am not the least bit tired! im like a fat kid who's mom let him drink a red bull! not only can i not sit still, im also at risk for heart deisease!

to edgy of a joke?! sorry, it kinda slipped.....

so i guess what I'll leave you with today is a thank you! thanks so much to everyone (but not really everyone, just one particular person) who is in my life right now! you all(just that one person) mean so much to me and i love you all(just her) so much! your the best!

call me a sap, i wont mind:)

P.S. i guess i love you other peoples too..... but not as much.....

3 comments:

Followers

loff.

loff.