Monday, December 10, 2012

Hey, Guess What!?! I Love You Guys!!

Hey there everyone! How are you all?!

 Gamla Stan (Old Town) Stockholm

So another week has flown by and Christmas is approaching dangerously fast! So I will be sending a package or two home today so look out for those. Unfortunately, they might not get there before Chirstmas. But hopefully they will at least get there within a couple days of Christmas. Anyways, so this week was a pretty good week. We got a call from Björne on Friday saying that he is completely done with coffee! So that was awesome! He had his baptismal interview Sunday and everything went great! So we are definitely having a baptism this coming Saturday! I am so excited for Björne! He is so awesome and has been so prepared! This will be my fist baptism here in Sweden so that is pretty neat! Oh and I forgot to mention, the person he chose to baptize him is his wife's dad who is 82 years old... haha so we will see how that goes. haha Lets just say we are going to fill up the baptismal font as high as we possibly can. haha. So things with Nadia aren't going quite as well... she has been in and out of the hospital this week because of problems with her epilepsy and so we were only able to meet her once. She is still doing pretty well and she loves church and has made a lot of friends there but she still hasn't made much progress with quitting coffee. So that is really hard, but we are definitely hoping to baptize her before the end of the year. So I was thinking about the phone call home this morning and when would be good times for you guys... would it be alright if we did it at like 8:00 am there? I know that's kind of early for Christmas morning there but that would make it around 4:00 in the afternoon here which would be pretty good because I think we have a dinner appointment at like 6:00 o'clock with somebody from the ward. Just let me know so we can coordinate! oh and I am going to talk to the Ericksons today about using one of their computers to skype since their laptops have camera's in them. So then you guys could just gather around mom's mac and then we could actually see each other! I think that would be super cool. What do you think? Oh and plus, skype is free so I wouldn't have to buy a calling card. Do you have skype already? If not just ask Ty and I'm sure he can help you get it set up on your computer. Then just send me your user name so I can call you that morning. We can figure that out more next week, just thought I would mention it so we can start to coordinate :)

So it sounds like you guys have been having a blast in Vegas mom and dad! It's good to hear that all the Utah boys have been doing good in the rodeo, it's always fun to root for the home town kids like you said Dad. Aubry sent me a few pics from their Disney trip and it looked like everyone had a blast! Good old Disney magic, haha it never gets old no matter how old you get! So I will have to keep it fairly short this week too, Elder Hart, one of the new AP's is coming in today so that he can kind of get trained in the AP ways before Elders Lamb and Marchant go home next Monday so our p-day is getting cut a little short because we need to go pick him up from the train station. I will definitely miss Elder Lamb and Elder Marchant alot, they are some of my favorite missionaries. But the new ap's, Elder Hart and Elder Lerimaa are really awesome too so it should still be fun. Well I know this email is sooo short and I'm sooo sorry! There's always just too much to do on p-days! But know that I love each and every one of you so very much and can't wait to talk to you here in a couple of weeks! I love this Christmas season and the opportunity and privilege I have to teach about Christ the Savior durring this special celebration of his birth. He lives! And because He lives, so will we in the eternities with our father in heaven and with eachother! I know that to be true. I love you all so much again! Have an amazing week!

puss och kram!

-Äldste Keetch

L to R Elders Asp, Lamb, Keetch, Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

loff.

loff.